School and the bride...

Wow I haven’t blogged in awhile. Sorry friends :( I’ve had school on my plate and trying to juggle everything else. I guess that’s called responsibility or something like that anyhow, I’m back with some pretty rad updates. I’ve recently graduated school with a license in Esthetics...



I know no one knows what it means so let me explain. It’s basically a skin therapist and a makeup artist. I really love doing those things and it makes people feel good plus me stuck at a desk job would be death. I have the attention span of a 2 yr old...Ok maybe 5 yr old. I get bored easy but I can make my own fun which leads me to my story about getting suspended from school for 2 days. I know you’re probably thinking I've gone down the wrong way no I was just trying to have fun. So let me paint you a picture of the upcoming events that led to this discovery of new found fun. I would sit at school for 8 hrs a day...yes 8 hrs. I would have a class once a week and then do clinicals on clients or on my friends. You can only do so much of that without wanting to spice it up right? It was a Thursday and Thursdays seemed to be our days we would get into trouble, it wasn’t bad stuff just talking loud or being on YouTube but this night was different. There was a headless bride in the corner of the wax room. Disturbing I know. But we had this teacher her ability to laugh was gone. She liked my friend and I some days and other days decided it was a "Not like them" day. It was closing on a Thursday night so our prank wouldn’t affect business. There was an arch way that lead to the wax room and as soon as you would turn towards the right there "it" stood in all its glory...headless and creepy, we moved it to be standing in the arch way so when she would be so adamantly checking on us to see if we were doing that stuff she said it would make her laugh. Well, she NEVER LOOKED OR SAW IT! Complete ruin of a good joke! So we had our fun and laughed about it and by closing it was moved back. Well somehow it was then moved the next day and placed in the bathroom with a mannequin head on top!! Hilarious, but I can’t take credit for it. So they found it that day and everyone was mad!! None of the teachers laughed at the joke. But the next day I went in and people kept coming up saying they were so mad and talking out kicking the person/s out of school. So I thought this person was just trying to be all dramatic but come to find out she completely snitched on my friend and I and accused us of the bathroom incident. Sooo that is how my friend and I got suspended! MOVING A HEADLESS BRIDE TO AN ARCH WAY!! I’ve never gotten suspended and I get in trouble for this? Anyhow it then turned into a big joke and the night we graduated we most definitely needed a famous picture with this bride!! I shall call her...Gertrude the headless bride.

posted under , , |

2 comments:

Harry said...

So good to have u back kayla

Kayla said...

Thank you Harry!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments