Mi Familia

I love my family. If you have ever seen the movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” or if you know us personally you would know there is never a laid back moment and when there is it’s actually very awkward. But we decided to do a family grocery shop today and oh my goodness. It was definitely entertaining. I’m not a huge fan of grocery shopping. It makes me feel tired, annoyed and as though I’ve never possessed any patience in my life. But at the end of the day I’m glad we are the way we are. We may be loud and dysfunctional at times but we are still family :)

My parents are in the middle of remodeling their bedroom so tonight I went with them to pick out paint and came back to help them paint. I have come to the conclusion God did not give me the gift of painting. I so strongly dislike it and halfway in the middle just felt like quitting. I was not born a Picasso and now I know why, I don’t have the patience for it at all. But it does look pretty good!! Tomorrow is my first full day at the salon. I’m pretty excited. My outfit is all picked out, coffee is ready for morning and I even have a cute headband lol….

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments