Out of Nowhere

"I am the Lord your God...and I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely in my hand." -Isaiah 51:15-16


Whether they surface frequently or rarely, we all have strong feelings that impact us, causing tears to spring up unexpectedly, sending grief sweeping over us "Out of Nowhere" or pushing us to behave in certain ways. By studying these feelings and by remembering back to the events and issues that sparked them, we gain understanding that helps us cope.

As we acknowledge the damage inflicted on the crucial bonds or hearts innately crave, we also seek desperatly to give meaning to our expeirences, no matter how grievous the damage. The fact is, the human psyche can withstand almost any assault if we can find purpose in our lives in spite of the assault.

Our supreme purpose and meaning in life are to know, believe and trust that we are loved by the God who does not "do" throw aways. That knowledge-understand we are loved and valued by our creator even more than we can comprehend-makes productive lives possible for all of us.

And here's the most important thing to understand..whether we are abandoned intentionally or due to uncontrolled circumstances, we are intentional creation of the lord Almighty!!!! We are hidden safetly in his hands because thats where he chooses for us to be, amd thats where we will be forever no matter what happens!!!


" Great is your Mercy" - Donnie Mcclurkin

"Great is your mercy towards me
Your loving kindness towards me
Your tender mercy I see
Day after day

Forever faithful towards me
Always providing for me
Great is your mercy towards me
Great is your grace
"


posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments