If not for your grace

I was thinking of how much has changed in the last year. Its an obvious statement to say things are different from last year but Im talking deeper than physical things. I started to think of where I couldve been and whether it be bad or good I still noticed how much has changed in this last year for me. I was thinking about how I used to say that I wanted to be able to let go of things and not care or get out of situations but I was talking a lot but really saying nothing at all. So many times we find comfort in our hurts, anger, depression, sickness and the list could go on and on and on!!! Many times I hear people saying how they really want to change and the know God has bigger things for them I do agree that God has bigger things for them but the question is...Are they ready to give God what they are holding onto??? Everyone has something it could be big or small it doesn’t matter its still needing to be let go of so you can walk in what God is wanting to badly to give us. I was gone for a few weeks and while I was gone it was like life was put into places where God wanted to revive me and other places were squashed that needed some taking care of. I dont know how to explain it other than I felt like I was made whole in different areas of my life, Areas where I tried to “fix“it. Instead of focusing where I could be and the downfalls of some things I was able to see the other side of the situations. I realized during my trip I needed to stop being so bossy and allow God to be the boss lol Soo instead of me worrying about what path Im going to take in life, whether my financial aid will go through or whether I truly know what to do with my life I decided to stop taking control of them and finally let them go. I keep thinking about Grace over and over in my mind. Israel Houghton’s song “Grace” is running over and over in my mind but specifically the one verse that says “Where would I be if not for your grace carrying me through every season” I have peace about it and know that God has me where I am for a reason and I need to remember who knows all and has his hand on me!!!

“Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee.” Psalm 55:22

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments