Perspective

Do you ever just feel like your standing in a field all alone??? Or that everything you attempt to do never works out?? Well if not you are so lucky!!!! Im having one of those days where nothing is going right and Im very adaptable to change but college is around the corner and relationships are rocky right now. I have all of these tests that I need to take to even be able to get into college and recently have found that I am horrible at studying!!! How crazy is that?? Im not ok with my dreams being out of reach. I just feel like I need to get alone and be with God. This afternoon I had that thought then immediately thought I dont have the strength nor the energy to even do that.("The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7) God quickly spoke to me and made me realize I was doing a lot of moaning and complaining to everyone but him. Yes he knows what is in my heart and he knows what my desires are but he likes to hear what I am feeling. Just like when your in a love relationship there has got to be communication on both ends. It is kind of hard to learn about someone and feel comfortable with them when your only talking to yourself and the fact you feel completely retarded talking to yourself is a big reason why communication is a key to ANY kind of relationship lol

I feel like Im stuck in this rut and every time I climb out something tries to push me back in but I just had the revelation that its all in my perspective. Of course I wont succeed if all I'm thinking about is the fear of failing. So many times I think we assume the worst so we wont be disappointed but what a tragedy that is when God is wanting to bless us and build us so high up. I'm reminded of the scripture "but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:31) Today I know for me I will allow God to speak to me and allow the fear of failure, the fear of disappointment, the fear of this the fear of that the fear.....This list could go on!!! I will allow him to remove those things and yea it may take awhile to get to that place. I love the quote "But I'm a train that's moving

And everyday I'm picking up speed" Its so perfect for where I am. Who knows if this blog will help someone, I pray it does but I guess it starts with me first. So take it from me, If your feeling down or just discouraged lets change our perspective.("Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26) We have so much potential that its a shame not to walk in that. No matter what your facing I believe in you. The key is believing in yourself first though. I pray this will speak to someone and if not, I know it helped me just to vent a little :) Be blessed and DREAM BIG!!!!!

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments