"Eye of the Hurricane"


Did you know that the eye of the hurricane is the calmest??? Although,strong winds may extend well into the eye and as you move out the winds get stronger and stronger. When I heard this i thought it really could compare to our lives. I think we sometimes think in a “eye of the hurricane” mentality and by that I mean that we think we can make it alone that it could for awhile be really calm and when you start walking the winds get stronger and stronger until maybe one day you wonder how you even got to where you are now and or even where you are not. I wonder if you’re more easily moved by the strong winds if you’re alone?? I bet when you have people reaching their hands for you and helping you along the way it gets  a little easier in life as long as God is in the front of the line .When you feel like you can’t keep going on you have a friends pulling you along the way and not letting you go. This generation needs to stop playing games. We need to walk into the destiny and calling God has for us. No more putting it off until tomorrow. We know we are called we know what we have to do but we keep putting it off. I think we want to have fun and do what we want to do without having to be accountable for what we are doing. A lot of us sometimes just are off a little. We have forgotten to let God in the driver’s seat. Life may go a little smoother if we would stop placing him in the passenger’s seat.

posted under |

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOO TRUE!! Oh my goodness you have no idea how much I needed to read this. Thank you for posting, really made my night. :) God bless you!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...

I awarded you!

J.D. Means said...

wonderful. thank you so much for sharing this!

Jessica said...

I have awarded you the Sunshine Award :)
God Bless. :)

Sincerely,
Jessica B.

See here:
http://thedailywordoscope.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-little-light-of-mine.html

Junior Junior said...

I found your blog through a friend of mine, and I must say, your words are very inspiring! Keep up the good work.

http://howitisbyjuniorjunior.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments